Lower Savannah Regional HOME Consortium
LSCOG is engaged on behalf of the region's HOME Consortium (the Orangeburg County Regional HOME Consortium) to administer a regional housing program named the Lower Savannah Regional Housing Consortium. Utilizing funds from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), LSCOG develops and maintains a 5-Year Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan to receive funding annual allocations through the HOME Investment Partnerships Program. HOME funding is designed to help participating jurisdictions implement local housing strategies designed to increase the supply of decent, affordable housing for low- and very low-income households. This is primarily accomplished through the construction and rehabilitation of affordable housing for low- and moderate-income renters and homeowners.
- LSRHC Standard Operating Policies and Procedures
- 2016 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- LSRHC Flyer
- LSRHC Consolidated Plan 2011-2016
- LSRHC Consolidated Plan 2016-2020 (Draft)
- LSRHC Consolidated Annual Performance 2014-2015
- CHDO Application Guidelines 2018
- CHDO Certification Application 2018
"Your kindness went far beyond what is required of you. I really appreciate you.""
- Calhoun County Homeowner Housing Rehabilitation Program, LSRHC